Bonita Bay Dental
Bonita Springs, FL Periodontal Care by Dr. Keith Morse
You may have gum disease if:
- Your gums bleed when you brush.
- Your teeth look or feel like they are moving.
- Your gums are red or swollen.
- You suffer from persistent bad breath.
- Your teeth are looking longer (a sign that your gums are receding).
- There are spaces developing between your teeth.
- You experience recurrent mouth infections or ulcers.
Gum disease can be hard to spot, which is why it is important to visit Bonita Bay Dental dentist for routine check-ups. Our dental practitioner Dr. Keith Morse may help you if you suspect any signs of gingivitis or periodontitis. If you have not seen a dentist for some time, and you think you may have gum disease, book an appointment at Bonita Bay Dental straight away.