Bonita Bay Dental
Bonita Springs, FL Initial Oral Exam by Dr. Keith Morse
Dental Exams and Checkups
Prevention Is The Key To Great Oral Health For Bonita Springs and Surrounding Area Residents
At Bonita Bay Dental, our patients are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we want to make visiting the practice as easy as possible, and why we’re constantly developing our knowledge and services to ensure our patients have access to the latest and most effective dentistry.
If You're Ready For Your First Appointment, What to Expect?
We know that most people have fear and anxiety about going to the dentist for any type of treatment. Sometimes, this stems from past bad experiences or even stories we’ve heard from family and friends.
Dentistry has progressed over the years to where it is virtually painless. New technology and advanced dentistry help us provide you with the most comfortable experience possible. Our goal is to prevent and rid our clients of dental pain and anxiety.
When you come into our office, you can expect to receive an executive examination that lasts on average about an hour. Here are some of the things we will do:
- Conduct a visual exam
- Digital x-rays
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Check for gum disease
- Check for signs of cavities or decay
- Evaluate and look over your existing dental work
- Take photos
- Look for other harmful dental issues
Consultation With the Doctor
At your check-up, your dentist may:
- arry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth, and gums
- ask about your general health and any problems you have had with your teeth, mouth or gums since your last visit
- ask about and give advice on your diet, smoking, and drinking
- ask about your teeth-cleaning habits and give you advice on the most appropriate ways to keep your mouth, teeth, and gums healthy
- explain any risks, as well as dental costs, of all treatment you may need
- discuss with you when your next visit should be